High risk areas such as construction zones and worksites fall under the requirements and regulations of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), as well as a variety state and local laws. Compliance with these rules and the use of high quality custom construction zone signs to avoid accidents and promote on-site safety is key, along with fast turn-around on all custom sign orders, high quality construction, and fair pricing.
Custom work zone and construction signs we provide includes:
- Danger signs feature a distinctive red, white, and black pattern with room below for custom text describing the nature of the danger or other critical information. Danger signs shall be used only in the vicinity of a critical hazard.
- Predominantly yellow with black upper panel, CAUTION headline, and additional wording below. Caution signs are to be used in areas where hazards may be present and where individuals should therefore be alert.
- Exit signs are required on all work sites to give individuals clear direction as far as site exits and escape routes in case of emergency. Exit signs must include red lettering, be a specific size and proportion, and may need to be illuminated.
Safety First Signs
- Safety first or safety instruction signs feature a green upper panel and white background, as well as custom black lettering used to inform individuals regarding proper safety measures to take while on-site.
- Ideal for directing traffic or pointing out work zones, directional signs may be more or less customized and may need to include accessibility features as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Including stop signs, yield signs, pedestrian crossing signs, detour signs, signaling equipment, and other signs with exact colors, designs, and proportions set by governing bodies.
Highway Safety signs
- Designed for high visibility and maximum safety, highway safety signs typically features orange and black construction and may include lighting options for low light conditions.
Remember, at Sequoia Signs & Graphics, Inc. we can custom design construction signs of any size to meet your needs using a variety of high quality substrates and materials including aluminum, wood, and fluorescent diamond grade sheeting. We also design and produce portable rollup signs, tripod-mount signs, post mount signs, and other forms of temporary sign supports. Let us be your one-stop sign shop and we promise you won’t be disappointed!
At Sequoia Signs & Graphics, Inc. we have extensive professional experience with all varieties of construction zone and work site signs, and specialize in custom orders that comply with applicable regulation. If you need high quality custom signs for your project, our team can have it prepared and ready for use fast in order to help you stay on-schedule and on-budget. Use the form available from our homepage, call (925) 300-1066, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.